Monday, May 17, 2010

Further Advancement into the Realm of Prog-nicity

Bruce has currently been hard at work developing artwork with several artists for the owlbum cover, and my my, I must say, it is going quite well! I got a little taste of what's to come, and it's very exciting! I'm sure we'll show those off somewhere when it's actually complete. Now to get my stuff together (mostly time) and finish up the production for this album.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to rerecord some things, as I don't like the tone I got for the clean guitars and some of the bass tracks. Unfortunate, but we'll make it awesome.

So lately, I've had the thought of working on a second album with the spare time I may have this summer. The idea is for it to sound a bit like OSI, Devin Townsend's Ki, and Ayreon's Universal Migrator Part 1: The Dream Sequencer. However much I may want to work on this, it will not get in the way or negatively affect the owlbum currently at hand. Any thoughts?

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment